Thursday, April 29, 2010

4AD thursday

4AD. best label ever. i had no one else to listen to the cocteau twins either as a teenager, except for my cousin and his goth friends. and if i was still living in nebraska i might not be saying any of this stuff at all. gosh. its a wonder i came out ok.
we're posting videos. unfortunately mine keep disappearing, I do not understand!
oh well.
its sunny out today,unlike the last 3 days, i had a blues attack at the bar last night and worried a couple people which i was surprised i did----its the first time my disappearing had gone noticed! felt pretty cared about.
grieshaber yelled "SNAP OUT OF IT!" to me.
ah. blues never hurt anyone (that is not true).
at least i didn't pull a stunt like that adorable penguin from encounters at the end of the world. he REALLY lost his way.
better-ish today. sleepy. im supposed to drive a long way to go to umass tonight. i could use a shower, i was too lazy to take one this morning. and a nap. and to clean my room and maybe start....packing things in boxes....or burying them. I feel like that would be easier! like a bunch of time capsules.
if anyone wants a typewriter now would be a REALLY ideal time to ask me, because I read something on "hoarding" and I got scared. (though I forget, I'm confined to a small room with many many things....so it definitely looks like crazypersonville in there)
oooh. ipad funding is almost complete. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment