Wednesday, April 28, 2010

i really feel at the mercy lately of the weather. eeeesh. though today it looks like the sun....oh wait... nope..not here, it was here earlier.
my mom called me yesterday to say she was looking at a giiiiiiiiant rainbow in westport! she said the last time she saw one that big was the day I had moved back home in 2005. that rainbow was insane... i have a photo of it somewhere and I should find it.

memorial for the rabbits who drowned in the warwick mall flood tonight at thee fez! instantly will cheer up! until then I have to find some photos with "more bleeding". ffffffffffff.

2 comments:

  1. the rainbow your mother was referring to was you, cause you are a fruitcake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suspected as such! And yes---if I had to pick a dessert I related to, fruitcake sort of takes the top...most people hate fruitcake.

    ReplyDelete