Saturday, December 26, 2009

just had the biggest argument with myself

and I both won and lost, BIG TIME.

nothing really else happened today, I nearly got super defecated on by the museum kestrel, played a large amount of nintendo lately and realized that if I didn't have a job, I'd be living in my parents house playing nintendo daily and being a huge disappointment. Or, if I continued to live in Nebraska...uh.... nah, I probably would be in a cult. besides that, I've been extremely lazy. where the f is keanne when I need her...

I get to see mk tomorrow morning! this I am happy about. I only see her maybe twice a year. and go to providence for some hanging outs too. this is good, as I guess it's healthy to get out.

eh.. this is dragging...im going for a bike ride..

No comments:

Post a Comment